Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blogging is Hard

Blogging is hard. I don't know what to say. I don't know how to say it. I don't know who even cares other than me. I've never been a journaling kind of person. Journaling is a spiritual discipline so I've tried many times but always stop for one reason or another. I guess I'm not disciplined.

Today is Tuesday, December 9. I woke up this morning and took the kids to school. Then I went to the church to work. I did a little phone work and computer work then I cleaned the church bus. I hate cleaning the church bus. It's always nasty and dirty. There are gum wrappers and candy paper everywhere. It is a bad job, but I did it. It is the modern day foot washing. Then I went to lunch with Heather. I ordered the chicken. Now I am back at the church office and I am blogging. Woohoo.

I've read some people's blogs and they are long. I don't know how they find that much to write about or the time to write it.

Have you ever wondered why turkey is always dry? Seems like after all these years someone would have figured out a way to cook turkey and keep it moist. ONce when I was at the fair, I got one of those turkey legs to eat. Those things are huge! I was walking around for 4 hours gnawing on that thing. Flies were buzzing around, sticking to it...but...it was moist.

I don't know what I am going to get Heather for Christmas. I never know how much money to spend. She wanted me to take her somewhere real expensive, so I decided to take her to the gas station. But then prices went down, so now I'm stuck. Any suggestions?

Oh! This is good. Rachel went to the "girls class" at school this week. I would love to tell you how that went, but I didn't dare ask any questions. I just listened and when things got too close for comfort I told Rachel to go talk to her mom. On second thought...that wasn't that good.

And...it's raining today.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Oh, don't stop blogging! You are hilarious!

By the way, the gas station idea was great ... to bad that won't work out. Other than that, I have no ideas about what to get your wife. Jewelry maybe? Or how about a night away at a bed and breakfast somewhere romantic? If you planned that right, Rachel and Micah could stay with me and the kids. :D

Steffi Kirkendoll said...

Mine are NEVER long....I'm lazy. I just use a lot of photos to make them look longer :D