Friday, January 23, 2009

Papa Murphy's


Even though I live 20 miles outside of our state's capital, I am sometimes reminded that I still live in a rural area.  Recently, Papa Murphy's came to town.  This is where you walk in and order a pizza.  About 5 minutes later you walk out with your delicious pizza...cold and uncooked.  Yes, you take the pizza home and cook it yourself.  Does that sound like some place you would like to go eat on a Friday night?  Don't be fooled.  It is awesome.  The pizza is great.  I'm a fan.  Thought you'd like to know.  See how exciting my life is.  We cooked pizza at home tonight and I'm blogging about it.  Now don't you feel better about your life?

1 comment:

Paige said...

There was a place like that when we lived in California. It was called "Pizza My Way." They would even deliver your cold, uncooked pizza! I can honestly say that we never got an uncooked pizza delivered to our home. However, we did stop in from time to time to get some pizza to take home and cook. It was good ... but I never blogged about it.