Friday, May 29, 2009

Lately...

Just got back from Orange Beach.  Still dealing with the effects of the sun.  Bad sunburn....it hurts so good.  Had a root canal this morning and physical therapy on my shoulder after that.  Now I am getting ready to preach Sunday night.  Last Sunday I preached at Olla FBC.  Good crowd and good time.  No response to message though.  

Rachel is going to a birthday party sleepover tonight.  Heather is working.  Micah and I rented "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" to watch tonight while the ladies are away.  

Micah's favorite saying at the time, "You know what I don't get..."

Rachel's favorite saying at the time, "I'm bored. What are we doing tonight?"

I'm ready for school to start back for the kids.  A week off is enough.  I am looking forward to taking classes as well.  NOBTS here I come...well...if I can afford it.  Rachel is going to the orthodontist now.  

I have rediscovered my love for chef-boy-r-dee ravioli.  It is great.  I might could eat them everyday for a week.

I want some TOMS shoes.  You should check them out.  For every pair you buy, TOMS donates a pair to a needy kid.  One for one.  Pretty cool huh?  

That's all for now.  

No comments: