Monday, April 13, 2009

2nd Try...this one's for you Momma.

My first attempt at blogging ended rather abruptly when I discovered how hard it was for me to put what I was doing and what I am thinking into writing.  It just seems to be another thing I needed "to do" each day and one that I saw no real reason for.  I wasn't even sure who was reading this stuff and if they were I had to wonder why.  Then Momma told me she reads it everyday and so I feel compelled to try this blogging stuff again.  I will try to write the high points of life without getting too deep.  Also, I don't take many pictures so this will mostly be filled with words.  Hope you enjoy.  If you don't...just know this...me either.

2 comments:

Steffi Kirkendoll said...

I was reading it, too and wondered what happened to you. I thought maybe you got kidnapped in Honduras or something :-)

sharron said...

I like your dry comments. You have to learn to read between the lines of Reid.